Friday, August 2, 2013

Shared by Miss MP

I met my ex husband through my relatives. He was 1 year my junior. I find him to be very youthful and outgoing. When we were introduced I didn't expect anything because he lives abroad and I know he will always have one there. He asked for my number.  I didn't expect him to call me. More than two years went by after he went back to their place abroad and occasionally he would call me. Just friendly conversations, though he can be flirty at times. I am the total opposite of him. I am very conservative. We met again when he went home to attend their grandfather's funeral. There he asked me if I could be his girlfriend. I never had a boyfriend before and with his efforts in calling me in that 2 years I began to have a special feeling for him so I said yes.

We dated for just few days then he went back to their place abroad. Despite the distance we tried to get in touch with each other most of the time through calls because we don't have internet in our place before. Then came the foolish decision we've ever made, to get married. I took the risk that time because my belief was in relationships it doesn't matter how long you have known each other, for there are others who have been lovers for years and only to break up later, while others only met a few times and they end up well. Also, I was told by my relatives that he is a good guy. He loves his mom so much and he grew up without a father. So I thought we have something in common. I lost my father when I was barely 4. He died from illness. 16 years later my mom died too. So I told myself its about time for me to have my family or so I thought. To make the long story short we decided to get married.

I remained the faithful fiancee and "wife" daw. Prior to the wedding, we were already experiencing a great challenge in our individual differences however we decided to push through. I thought that was just normal. That we are just going through a phase and we can fix this by talking openly with each other. But he wouldn't take time to talk to me. He prefers going out with a bunch of people. He even thought of going to strip clubs. 2 years after that fateful wedding, he went back to the Philippines to bring me to their place. We had our second honeymoon kuno. A honeymoon without intimacy. Little did I know that he was having an affair to the same woman whom he was fooling around while we were still engaged. And worst of all,  he admitted to me that he already had a change of heart towards me few days before the wedding but decided to push through because everything was already set up and he wants to save our faces. With what he said, I began to think that maybe the reason why he brought me with him to his place was to save his face as well.

Courtesy of Favim
Since that time, he would spend most of his nights with his other woman while I am left in their house with his mom. He would talk to this woman over the phone in my presence. The same woman would drop him off at the apartment where we and his mom lives. He also told me that he'll just wait till Christmas is over then he will move to his other woman's place. I suffered depression to the point of thinking suicide. Then finally, I decided to leave. They called me UNGRATEFUL. Now, I have heard that they already have a child. Its more than a year now since we separated I have already started to let go of him for the sake of the baby. I don't want the child to grow up without a father. Now we are considering divorce but he is giving me a hard time even if it was his idea in the first place. Maybe getting married and becoming a wife and mother is not my calling in life.

4 comments:

  1. Just find your happiness within yourself then peace and serenity will come to you.

    isipin mo na lang that you were able to make two people happy. Maybe that way mababawasan sakit ng ulo mo.

    Sorry can't give the right words kasi kulang kwento. And it seems na unti unti ka nang tumatayo sa pagkakadapa mo.

    Good luck on you journey! God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not an inch a man. Such a disgust. Move on. There's still life after the storm. God have better plans for u. Trust and have faith in him. U will get through it. Such experiences makes us stronger than what we think we are. Love urself more. May u find ur own happiness. God bless u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let go and move on! Life is too short to live unhappy. Only the beginning is the hardest part of moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let go and move on! Life is too short to live unhappy. Only the beginning is the hardest part of moving on.

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind now? Share your advice/comment with LOVE. :)

 
© 2013 Imsharing. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used.