Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shared by Miss Lea

This is the first time I will talk about this bravely in public. No holding back. So, I'll go straight to the point. ALAM KONG MERONG IBA. We didn't just break-up because according to him, "he's not into long term relationships". Men, that's BULLSH*T! One year is a long time. But honestly, I was foolish enough to believe that sh*t reason for a while. I've always believed in everything he said. Smiling like a lovesick puppy everytime he told me he loves me and I am the only one for him. My heart flutters whenever he asked me to marry him. I trusted him more than anyone in the world. He meant the world to me. I was like this little girl living in a fairytale, believing that this prince would never leave her and that he was her happily ever after. Turns out my fairytale ended fast and it was absolutely not a happy ending.

I was crying everyday for two weeks. My heart hurts badly, I would always feel like crying everytime I remember him and our dreams and plans for the future. I sometimes wish that I could just erase all the good memories, I thought moving on would be faster if I would just get mad and forget about the good times. But, it's not. I tried it but I can't. I would just always find myself forgiving him (HE NEVER SAID SORRY). I'm the kind who never hold grudges on anyone. It's not really that easy moving forward to life when everytime you do something, it reminds you of him. Even though things ended badly, I never regret all the moments I felt that choosing him and fighting for him was the best thing I ever did because he made me happy, he really did.

But it's time to face reality, he's moved on, it's painful hearing people say that they "saw him with someone" when it's only been three weeks.  The pain of choosing to believe him than my own family and friends just because I asked him and he said no, then realizing that I should have listened to the people who never left my side. I'm so done with crying I honestly just want to tell people to stop informing me whenever they see him or hear about him. Someone told me to embrace my pain to make me stronger and better, and I will. I would. I just want to move forward and be happy like I was... before all of this happened, (I'm on my way) I'll pick up the pieces little by little and I know my friends and family will always have my back and won't leave me.

1 comment:

  1. I smiled after reading ur story... Atleast u have the guts now to say that u'll gonna move on... Yes, it's not easy, but it's the best thing we can do... In my case, it's been 3 yrs passed since that hurtful/traumatic thing happened and U can say that I have not totally moved-on yet... But I believe that time will heal the wound...
    Si, gud luck girl! keep it up and Belueve un God... He wull never leave u in facing that battle.

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind now? Share your advice/comment with LOVE. :)

 
© 2013 Imsharing. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used.