Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shared by Miss JSA

I got married to my 5-year boyfriend last Feb.28,2004. I was 3 months pregnant already that time though it was not an accident. We were really planning for it. Life with my husband was not easy. He was fond of going out with friends, drinking, gambling, partying, etc... Not to mention that he's a seaman. I had a rough pregnancy because I was always alone. Then came my due date, Aug 2004, my husband was not around. He was gone for 2 long weeks without calls nor text to where he was. He came home when I gave birth though as if nothing happened. Then came Nov 2004, he boarded the ship again. He will be away for 9 months once again.

When he left, I kept on receiving phone calls and text messages from a girl and she was claiming that she's the wife of my husband's bestfriend. I had a strange feeling. I googled her name and saw 3 accounts under her name. Myspace, friendster and gmail account. I immediately searched her in myspace and there I saw pictures of her and my husband. Name of husband was the name of my husband also. I didn't stop looking for evidences until I come across a folded paper on top of his tv inside his bachelor's room and there I saw a marriage certificate. Their marriage certificate. They also got married... Aug 4, 2004. Weeks before I gave birth.

I was so devastated that I called the girl and told her that I already knew everything. She went to our house, with her mom and told me everything. They have a daughter. She gave birth 3 months after I gave birth. She told me that she didn't know about me and that when she found out, she wanted to end everything and tell me all about it. She was true to her words. She filed a nullity of marriage and just asked for support from my husband. I was ready to leave my husband when I found out that I was pregnant again with our second child. I gave birth July 2005. Me and my husband got back together and forget everything that happened. We were okay for 5 long years...Or so I thought.....

They had a high school reunion, 2009. He was always with his classmates and he introduced me to this girl that has 3 kids from 3 different men. He told me that despite of that, she is very successful with her work. He was always talking to her over the phone, always with her in every events even on christmas and new year! Then the mother and sister of the girl went to our house. They confirmed to me that yes its true, she is a mistress!..... Of my husband! That they are always together and that my husband is planning of leaving me already. That fateful day happened, he left me and my kids.

Courtesy Of FB Success, Health and Happiness
Now after 4years, they are still together.  I never filed for any case against him nor ask for any support until he went to our house and beat me. Because I don't want my kids to be with him.  He hurt me physically infront of my kids. I filed the RA9262, VAWC and now we are just waiting for the resolution.  I have been very considerate to him because he is the father of my children but enough is enough....he will never really learn his lessons....despite all the things that happened to me, in my marriage, I was never afraid of giving myself a chance to love again...I am in a relationship now and I can say that I am happy and contented with my life right now. He loves me and loves my children more. He is God-given  .... I just hope that my VAWC case will have a resolution already. I wanted to start my life once again....

7 comments:

  1. Miss JSA i admire u for being strong... believe... everythings happen for a reason... the reason kung bakit nasaktan k ng todo before becz may darating na mas maganda at yun yung partner mo ngayon.... ano man ang pinagdaanan mo dats makes u a strong woman now at kahit ano pa ang dumating n pagsubok syo im sure kayang kaya mo na... Godbless and sana maging happy k n forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss jane.i want to share my story with you but cant pm you..where will i go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, Dito lang din sa page na tio sa right side. :)

      Delete
  3. Ate, I admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire u ms. J.A. Di ka nagpaka-martyr... At tama lng na nag-file ka ng VAWC... as u have said, ur ex-husband "never learned his lesson"... Pag lumabas na yang resolution, matututo na din yan... Ituloy mo yang case kc u never knew, pag inurong mo la yan,baka saktan ka ulit... Mag-file ka na rin ng kahit TRO lng... para sure tlaga na dumistansiya siya sa u at sa mga anak mo...
    Gud luck na rin sa new luvlyf mo!
    And just always pray... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very strong woman.. I admire you sana ganyan din ako

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind now? Share your advice/comment with LOVE. :)

 
© 2013 Imsharing. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used.