Monday, September 9, 2013

Shared by Miss VM

I am 27 years old, married. I just want to share my life story. It is not yet a happy ending but the end has just begun. I hope everyone will find their true and genuine love in God. Kindly call me as VM. This is too long but just be patient while reading it. Thanks alot for sharing my story. May God wrap us with so much love so that we could not feel that pain anymore. Prayers and faith in God will truly move mountains!

Anyway, two years ago,my husband who works abroad met this slut/bitch, let's call her Bruhita. She is working in that same country and is three years older than me and a year older than my cheating husband. She came at the time when my husband and I were in great trouble because we had that great fight regarding responsibilities. I needed space. And that space was filled in by that slut. She was a flatmate and they always see each other. Bruhita said she did not know that my husband was married but the time my husband told her about being married, she chose not to let him go and just went on with their affair. She is single by the way, how can a single woman at the age of 31 been able to be in that forbidden relationship? Wala na ba talagang ibang single na lalaki para patulan nya? Instead of pushing my husband away and just tell him to go back to his family and settle things out. Well, what could a slut do but to contain that need to sustain her earthly desire. I never did confront her, no plan to step down to her level. She even called me several times, take note its a long distance call (an hour or more I guess) everyday just to ask and beg me to let go of my husband, for me to stop calling and texting my husband, and for me to step out of our house and leave my son because she deserves to be in my family, she deserves to be the mom of my son instead of me. 


Hello? What happened to this bitch? She forgot that she is not the legal wife. And first time in my life, I encountered a mistress who confronts a legal wife for flirting my own husband. Just because my husband was not spending time with her anymore! Just because she found out from my husband's account that he often spent time chatting with me even during work hours. And she found out from his phone how many times he calls home, that's where she got my number. She is the best model for obsession. She told me that I am so poor because unlike her, she always have money to buy shoes for him and they will go out with her expense because my husband's salary is always delayed. Much more to that she spent for my husband's visa and ticket back and forth just for him to go with her to the neighboring country for a 3-day vacation. Poor me? Or poor Bruhita who uses her money to pamper my husband. 

Every time she calls me, I often talk to her with calmness,making her feel that I am not terrified with her presence in our marriage. I always make sure I always have that huge laugh while hearing her cry and beg over the phone. I always ignore her posts over google plus and instagram. I act as if I am not afraid. But deep inside, I'm in great torment. I want them deported and patanggalan nang license si husband. I am super hurt and jealous/insecure. In reality, my heart has been broken into several pieces. In my mind, how can this kind of persons existed? How can they be able to hurt an innocent woman like me who had been so loyal and faithful to my marriage? Who even play as a working mom. Who even takes care of his sickly parents. Who even so submissive and kind to him. I dont nag and I dont talk about money nor ask money from him for my personal necessities. What he gives is all up to him. And I save his money and give it to his parents. How can they be able to do that to me?

During the darkest part of my life, I knew someone even more and I got so close to Him. He is God. He became my refuge,my crying on shoulder, the listener, the lover and the healer. Instead of grieving too much, I read Bo Sanchez' blogs about relationship and self worth. I always pray every time, I talk to God most of the time especially while driving home. I cried along the way most of the time and I shout for hatred. I shout out my hatred towards those f*cking bitches! But then, I got so tired being like that. I got so tired of allowing hatred to live in my heart. I got so tired of crying every now and then. I got so tired of being pissed off by that scenario. Just then Focolare came in, my bosses introduced that to me. We talked about what happened to me and they were shocked because despite what Ive been through, I still do my work very well and I got even promoted. I thank God for that. 

Anyway, they invited me to attend Mariapolis and I did. It was a 3- day gathering, gathering for the love of God. After that, I went home feeling so light, and I was amazed. In that gathering, they introduced how God's love creates miracles. They made me realized that God is the only person that we should cling on most especially during the time when all else fails, time of impossibilities. Indeed, I let go of my husband, I let go of that Bruhita, I let go my hatred and pains, I let it all go and let GOD. That was hard, everyday was a struggle but I kept on going. I offer prayers for their enlightenment. I pray for them all the time that they will be able to realize that what they were doing is terribly wrong. I prayed that God will touch their hearts and mind and lead them the way. I prayed that God will forgive them for they do not know what they are doing. I prayed to God to change my heart and accept my husband despite what he had done wrong to me. I entrust everything to God more than 100 percent. I hated love songs, so I listen to christian songs. I watched Fireproof. I sent him a scrapbook that contains our pictures together with my son. I did everything to please him. But I had this constant fight with myself, that it is so unfair to be good to the person whom I hate the most. Then, I read the word of life, I learned to see Jesus in every person. I learned to love your enemies. I learned to forgive but not totally. I just do all of these things not to please my husband anymore  but to please God and this is the only way I could thank HIM for never leaving me and for loving me like no one else does. I am trying to love and be good to my husband not because of martyrdom but out of love for God.

Two months ago,my husband called me that finally he is cutting any connections between her and him. He diverts her calls to my phone and even text messages from that slut. He moved on to another flat with his cousin away from her. He gave away all the stuff that she bought for him. And she was texting me that my husband left her because of our son, not because of me. I told her, I don't care, that does not really matter to me anymore! And I told her, the moment she tries to penetrate again, I will not think twice to send soft copies of her calls which I all recorded. I saved copies of their pictures and her posts/emails on me. I told her that if she will not stop chasing my husband and destroying my family, I will make it even with her. I prepared drafts in my email that contains all her files/evidences that may lead to her deportation or imprisonment in middle east. I saved copies ready for sending to her workplace, to the country's embassy, to the Philippine Embassy and to be sent to her parents here in Pinas because they did not know what their daughter had been doing. She said, "hawak ko daw sila sa leeg". I responded,its not me who holds you, it was you who made that trap for yourself! Sabi pa niya parehas daw sa mga palay merong mga manok na lumalapit. And I said, "tama ka,ikaw yong pesteng manok na lumalapit sa palay na hindi naman ikaw ang nagtanim! She freaked out in anger! She added pa na dapat daw akong lumapit sa Diyos kasi lahat nang hiling binibigay. And I replied, siguro oras na mag iba ka nang Diyos kasi ang Diyos leads us to good deeds, di yata Diyos ang sinasamba mo! Since then,she stopped calling me and she deleted her google account and viber account and changed her number.

A month ago,my husband went home, he asked for forgiveness. I don't want to forgive him really but I don't know, God changed my heart that I could not feel that hate anymore towards him. The night before his arrival, I prayed to God that whatever His will to our family, then let it be done! I asked Him to just handle everything for me including me. Because myself would insist to act as if nothing happened bad in front of him. God does the rest for me during his entire vacation. We did not fight or argue. We enjoyed dating together, he always invite me to have a date with him alone. He had changed from bad to good. Its like too good to be true thing! We enjoyed the beach with our son. I did not talk about the incident until he opened up and ask for forgiveness. I defeated evil with good deeds.
Now, my visa had been granted,my husband wanted me to live and work with him abroad. And we are going to settle down there with our son soon. Next month I will be there. My husband said, from now on, he will not let anyone comes in between our marriage. Because the only way to restore our love for each other is to be together. I told him I don't love him anymore because I can't forget. He said, we will move on together and he will be good to me this time. Well, of course I did not believe but I have great faith towards God's words and promises! I can still feel the pain every now and then but its minimal now. I can sleep well and seldom wakes up just to cry. Most of the time,I am thankful. Most of the time, I feel so blessed to have God with me. I am still blessed and I am sure we will move on. The pains are still here in my system but I just have to look at the brighter side of life. I am about to unfold the gift of family again and I will be taking care of it and will fight for it! Let us always remember that being in the dark is not always forever, we can still get out and enjoy life to the fullest.  I always pray that all the lost people will be found and they will realize their mistakes and make up for it. If those sluts are so cruel then we have a powerful God who will fight for all of us.God is never sleeping!God sees and God hears!

7 comments:

  1. Naiiyak ako sa miss VM sa story mo...i cried a lot...kc ganyan nanyari skin...and now he said his not happy maghiwalay na kami and i said ok hiwlay na.msakit pro dna gaanu mas maskit ung mga salitang panunumbat nya...sana God hear me just like he hears ur prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to you Ms. VM prayer is so powerful lahat naman tau dumadaan sa pagsubok....ang wag lang nating kalilimutan ay ang magpray at ipaubaya kay papa God ang lahat lahat.God Bless to you and to your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check Ms. VM... I can feel all the pains, struggles and so many questions being asked WHY? me? All sluts, kerida, other woman, kabits hay naku they are all the same THICK FACE mga walang delikadeza... BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY God is so Good... God Bless you Ms. VM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godbless you.Ms VM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Godbless you.Ms VM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nakahilak jud ko ug todo duh. ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in the same situation right now but im still in the hurting,broken and hopeful stage. The difference is that we arent married .

    ReplyDelete

What is on your mind now? Share your advice/comment with LOVE. :)

 
© 2013 Imsharing. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used.