Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shared by Miss GM

I just wanna point out that GOD is so good all the time and that life is full of suprises. I hope people who will read my story will realize that GOD sometimes takes us into troubled waters not to drown us, but to teach us. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, GOD smiles from above and says, "Relax sweetheart.. It's just a bend, not the end!" And GOD never shuts one door without opening another.

To begin my story, I was only 19 years old when I fell inlove to my workmate, a married guy,
31 years old with two kids already. Due to financial problem, I had to stop in college and then my whole world has changed when I started working. The relationship lasted for almost 2 years. Of course he was my first love. Since I was only 19 that time, maturity wise I am not capable of understanding real things about a relationship. I didn't mind if he was separated and has kids already. I learned how to lie to my parents whenever he asks to see me. We were happy at first but later on he started to cheat on me and abused me verbally and physically. I decided to leave my work and so not to see him.

Year 2008, if you guys still remember UZZAP, a mobile chat application for SMART users. I got addicted into it. Maybe I just want to forget what happened to me because no one knew about the abuses I had from my ex. I met a guy who lives in the city and unfortunately he has a gf for 2 years already during that time. But since we always talk everyday, we decided to meet and he went in our province to see me. Things happened so fast. The relationship lasted for almost 3 years knowing he has a gf. I started working in a call center and made my schedule a good excuse to my parents so I can sleep in his house in Manila every weekend during my off. For almost 3 years the set up was like that. This guy is again, 11 years older than me just like my first bf. And his real gf is same as his age. Our story ended when he decided to choose his real gf than me. It would be a big trouble to their families if he leaves her. I was really in pain and so stupid that I even asked him not to leave me and will accept his situation. But he just left me like a trash. After our relationship, I had few bf's but I didn't love them because I was so afraid to trust again.

Year 2011, I met a Filipino guy online, working abroad. Oh my goodness, he is married but separated with two kids. I have no luck for single guys. We had a long distance relationship for almost a year. He asked me to meet his family since we are just in the same province. I went with my parents to meet his because he has sent me a package. My parents was so mad at me when they learned about his situation. But I fought for him. UGH.. useless. I found out that he has so many gf's online. That's how our story ends.

Last year, 2012. I met a medicine student. He is 4 years older than me and single. Single??? really? wow!  My goodness! I told myself.. this is it! So we dated for almost a month, but he just can't introduce me to his family. He is not allowed yet to have a gf until he finish his school. Well, he loves me anyway. So this guy was very protective to me. He has access to all my social media accounts and never allowed me to talk to any guys online. And worse, he even checks on my phone whenever we are together. The relationship ends in a bitter way. He broke up with me with unknown reason. I went to see him but he pushes me away and shouted at me along the highway with many people watching us. He kept on shouting at me while saying "we are not bagay" and "di daw kami magka-level". I was in tears and I can't even say a word during that time. He was trying to leave me in the street but I insisted to follow him then suddenly he faced me and parang susuntukin na ako. Dun ako natauhan.
Photo courtesy:bquotes-inspirational-wallpaper
The same year, after a couple of months I received an email from someone that I used to know when I was still working on my first BPO job as a sales agent. It was my birthday that time, I was touched by his message. He is actually a US citizen. A client I used to call everyday for almost two years about updates on his account. The guy was really way older than me, divorced with two adult sons. I know that he likes me. I told him everything about my life and family. We shared our stories to each other and I felt there's something so special in us. He decided to see me so he came last year to spend Christmas and New Year with us. He rented a car and a house for 28 days. Every Sunday, we go to church during his stay. I feel so blessed since he came to my life. Never met a guy who is so sincere like him. He is so sweet and loving. I don't wanna compare Filipino guys to foreigners but to my own experience, they will treat you like a princess and your past will never be an issue to them.

Next month, I am leaving the country to see and marry him. I was granted a US visa after our petition was approved this month. Until now I still cry when I think how blessed I am to have someone who loves me and most importantly, he loves my family.

5 comments:

What is on your mind now? Share your advice/comment with LOVE. :)

 
© 2013 Imsharing. All rights reserved. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used.